Allmax Nutrition Razor8 Blast Powder is one of the strongest and most effective pre workout supplements in the industry today. This supplement is not intended for people who have little to no experience with stimulants or who are sensitive to stimulants because the ingredient profile found in Razor8 is very potent. This supplement is one of those supplements that are “under the radar” because the marketing for it was not as extensive as say N.O. Xplode or Jack3d, but rest assured, if you try this supplement, better grab hold of your balls because this supplement delivers by helping your build muscle, get you focused, helps you lose fat, and pumps you full of mind blowing energy.
Many people will judge a pre workout supplement based on how much energy it provides, and whether or not that is the best way to judge a pre workout supplement is left up to debate, what is not up for debate is the fact that Razor Blast Powder may very well be the strongest supplement you can get your Doritos stained fingers on. OK, so now you know that this supplement packs a mean punch, lets see how it stacks up in other categories.
Razor8 Blast Powder Ingredients
One of the best parts of this supplement is that it contains ingredients that are clearly labeled with the exact amounts of everything you get in Razor8.
- Ultra-Contentrated Single-Scoop Potency at maximum potency with No Fillers and No Sugar!
- 5ooomg of Ultra-Pure 200 Mesh Microparticulated Pharma-Grade Creatine. This type of Creatine would be comparable to Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. 5000 mg is the perfect amount per serving that you want.
- 325mg Beta-SYNTH™ Beta-Alanine. Beta-Alanine is a pre workout ingredient staple that helps with endurance in the gym.
- 385mg 2-Source caffeine blend for varied absorption, (Caffeine Base & Di-Caffeine Malate)
- 42mg Geranamine (1,3-Di-Methyl-Amylamine) to maximize stimulant activity.
- 32mg Highly active stimulating action of Hordenine, similar in activity to Geranamine exerts its action through different mechanisms
- Polymethoxlyated Naringin Flavones to extend stimulant activity time, inhibits cytochrome
- P450 enzyme that has been shown to strengthen and extend stimulant action in the body
- 9mg Yohimbine A specific and highly targeted alpha-2-adrenergic receptor antagonist which has the effect of increased lipolysis (fat burning).
- 12mg An extremely potent and sustained activity Phenylethylamine HCl
- 3.7 Grams of 4 analogs of Arginine for maximum absorption and exceptional vasodilation
Why is Razor8 Blast Powder So Effective?
In one word: Stimulants.
The ingredients in this supplement are so powerful that even experienced stimulant junkies will be able to feel the effects of this pre workout supplement. The folks at Allmax wanted to put out a supplement for serious athletes that need to be pushed hard in order to get the job done. Razor8 Blast Powder is your silent drill instructor who will push you to lift hard, run harder, and force you to complete any workout thrown at you. The combination of the stimulants, the Creatine, the Beta Alanine, and the Arginine combo is the perfect mix of ingredients to get you strong and ripped.
Side Effects of Razor8
In one word: Stimulants.
If you do not take this supplement seriously and follow the label instructions or if you are sensitive to Caffeine, then you’re through. Dizziness, upset stomach, rapid heart rate, itchy skin, even slight hallucinations are all common side effects to consuming high amounts of stimulants. Follow the label instructions, don’t take it on an empty stomach or past 4 p.m. This pre workout supplement doesn’t play. The only other negative to this supplement is that it doesn’t taste as good as some of the other pre workout supplements. My guess is that it is because there are no calories and no fillers in Razor8 so you’re getting pure supplement which to me isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line here is that you will get your ass kicked by this supplement if you don’t respect it. Despite the fact that the taste is average and I would like to see a better form of Creatine found in it such as Creatine HCl or Creatine Magnesium Chelate, this supplement does rock. You get 40 servings for about $36 which is a great deal on a pre workout supplement of this caliber. If you are sensitive to stimulants than this is definitely not for you, in fact run away if you see this supplement. Razor8 Blast Powder is very effective and worth at least one try to see if you man enough to handle it. If you can, happy gains to you my friend, just be sure to cycle off of it so your poor adrenal glands can get a much need vacation for being ridden like donkey.
Buy Razor8 Blast Powder (40 Servings)